Teacher Traning Program
B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
- To promote capabilities for inculcating national values and goals as mentioned in the constitution of India.
- To act as agents of modernization and social change.
- To promote social cohesion, international understanding and protection of human and rights of the child.
- To become competent committed professional willing to perform the identified task.
- To use competencies and skills needed for becoming an effective teacher.
- To be sensitive student teacher about emerging issues such as environment, population, gender equity, legal literacy etc.
- To inculcate rational thinking and scientific temper among the students.
- To develop critical awareness about the social realities among the students.
- To use managerial and organizational skills
Procedure of Admission.
- In Bihar No Direct Admission In B.Ed Program
- Student Have to Fill Online Form For Bihar B.Ed CET Exam
- Graduate Degree from a recognized University/Institution with 50% for General Category and 45% for Reserved Category Candidates is required to be eligible for the B.Ed Common Entrance test.
- The application fee for General Category candidates will be Rs 1000/-.
- The application fee for OBC, PH and Female Candidates will be Rs. 750/-.
- The application fee for SC/ST Candidates will be Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates can pay the fee by credit card/debit card or net banking payment gateway.
- The questions will be asked from English/ Teaching Potential/ Numerical Ability/ Mental Ability/ General Knowledge subjects.
- The exam will consist of objective type questions.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
B.ED 2018-19 FEE DETAIL
Admission Fee – 6000.0
Tuition Fee – 48000.0
Development Fee – 6500
Library Fee – 1000.0
Journals & Magazine fee – 1000.0
Activity Fee – 1500
Educational work Shop/Project Work fee – 1500.0
Electricity Fee – 1500.0
Sports & Game fee – 1000.0
Laboratory Fee – 1500.0
Computer Fee – 2000.0
College Exam Fee – 1500.0
Miscellaneous Fee – 2000.0